Nordic Walking Class Schedule
Nordic Walking Elite Spring schedule – March to May 2018
Sunday 4th March
9.00 am -10.30am: Regular Walk 1 Queen Elizabeth Country Park (see details below).
Sunday 18th March
9.00am-10.30am: Regular Walk 2 Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
Sunday 25th March
9.00am – 10.30am: Regular Walk 3 Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Sunday 1st April
Easter Sunday No walk
Sunday 8th April
9.00am – 10.30am:Regular Walk 4 Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Sunday 22nd April
9.30am – 10.30am:Regular Walk 5 Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Sunday 6th May
9.30am- 10.30am:Regular Walk 6 Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Directions and walk details
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Gravel Hill,Horndean Hampshire PO8 0QE
Parking £3.50 all day – Meet at the entrance to the visitor centre
Park at West Stoke car park. Approximate walking time: 1hr-1hr 15 mins – Steep climb to the top (not for the faint hearted)
Park at the car park at the top of Goodwood Hill over looking the race course.
Chalk Pit Lane
A tough climb from east lavant not great under foot. We won’t do this in bad weather as it’s too slippery. Will take approximately 1 hour to 1 hr 20 mins to East Lavant and back.
West Dean from The Trundle
An udulating walk approx. Walking time 1hr tough climb back from West Dean via Monarch’s Way.
Park in Westgate opposite Bishop Luffa school. A nice easy walk but we will try to inject some pace into it – to Mid-Lavant there and back 1hr 30 mins at a fast pace.
- Walks will generally go ahead unless the weather/terrain makes it unsafe to do so.
- If you have a particular walk that you enjoy and would like to share with a group that would be appropriate for nordic walking then let me know and I will risk assess it.
- There needs to be a minimum of 3 people booked on to a walk for me to run them.
- Dates and times could be subject to change.
I will charge £7 per person per walk.
Clothing & poles
- Please make sure that you have clothing that reflects the weather conditions and terrain.
- Workout gear is best with light waterproof jacket (layers).
- For the shoes, low profiles/trail shoes (running/walking) are good.
- I would expect you to have your own poles although I will rent poles at £3 per session.
I will confirm each week by text the regular walks or advise cancellation so i need numbers from every one.
My contact details
- Telephone clinic: 01243 771297
- Mobile: 07595895169
- Email: email@example.com