Our therapists are professionals in pain management, injury treatment and prevention, and the rehabilitation of injuries — whether they are sports injuries, accidents at home and work, or during leisure pursuits.
Who are Sports Therapists?
Sports Therapists at CST use a very hands on approach. They are specialists in the assessment and treatment of all musculo-skeletal injuries, pain management and rehabilitation. Their aim is to get the individual back into activity as soon as possible and to prevent recurrence of injury.
How do Sports Therapists work?
Sports therapists are trained to work employing a wide range of techniques in the following core areas; sports injury and remedial therapy, rehabilitation, health and fitness, First Aid and touchline support roles. We can work with teams and/or individuals within both clinical and sporting environments.
Sports & leisure activities we work with
- Aerobics & fitness instructors
- Badminton / squash / tennis players / swimming
- Bowls / bowling
- Boxing / fencing / basketball / cricket
- Football / rugby / martial arts
- Gymnastics / athletics / golf
- Running / cycling / rowing / horse riding / skiing