We conduct an initial examination, which permits the therapist to assess the source of the client’s injury.
This can include:
- Observing posture
- Walking and running analysis
- Muscle and joint integrity tests
- Ligament tests
- Strength testing
- Measuring ranges of movement
- Neurological tests
- Analysing signs and symptoms of pain and discomfort
The therapist will then ensure the client understands the cause and effect of their injury and recommend a course of treatment(s) if needed.
These can include:
- Tailored rehabilitation programmes
- Remedial and Sports massage
- Hot and cold treatments
- Posture management
- Core strength programmes
- Back pain management
- Injury prevention
- Ultrasound, TENS, Acu Stim
- Gently stretching Muscles and tendons using MET’s, PNF etc.
- Strengthen Muscles, tendons and ligaments
You can also view important booking information.